08 June 2005

It's Like 10,000 Spoons/When

I was going to write something else, more vented and heartfelt, but then I got a little buzzed and stoned and the sarcasm just leaks out of me.

I've been so poor lately that I haven't been able to afford therapy or anti-depressants, both of which I need right now. I pinched yet another nerve in my back. The pain got worse and worse until it became debilitating. It got so bad I had to go to a chiropractor twice a week. I pinched the nerve getting the living hell fucked out of me by a big-dicked furry dancer (modern). I think he forgot I wasn't as limber as him, or just the sheer size of his dick meant him pushing my knees into my shoulders harder, I don't know. I finally had to go to the chiropractor because I now know that I pinched a nerve in my sacrum which is just below the lumbar vertebrae and above the coccyx and it causes your sex organs and anus to fuck up, and while I was having no problem shitting pushing out hit a nerve that I could feel all the way up my back and and getting a dick in my ass was harder and it was slightly swollen inside, plus arching my back, forget about it! I basically couldn't enjoy my ass. At all. At. All. So I had to go to the doctor. I know go twice a week to fix a years-long problem that apparently has shortened (not irreversibly)my left leg 1/2 an inch. OH, I guess the ironic thing is that with the money I'm spending to allow myself to be spinally adjust enough to enjoy getting fucked I could be spending it on a therapist that could help me process my issues associate with getting fucked.

I decided to save money last night by taking the subway back to Brooklyn instead of a cab like I usually do after dark/every day and after waiting twenty precious minutes waiting. So I actually had to pay more, given the longer distance to the subway I walked to.

There was another, but I forget.

OH, that when you dump someone a month later they're saying the exact same thing you said a month ago and you're saying the exact same thing they said a month ago.

That's all for now. . .

No comments: