17 June 2005

Important Realisation

So as I was trying to rally up an army of guys to fuck me senseless in the bathroom at Boysroom last night, I realized something: I am a slut. And a whore. I feel like this whole blog I've been going on and on about how I'm not a slut or a whore any more, and that's just plain wrong. I am. I should be proud of it. And that's not going to change. And if that means that I can't work it out with a certain ex-boyfriend, then so be it.

As I was getting fucked in the bathroom and couldn't enjoy it as I was working, I also realized that I am a hardworking slut with morals.

As I was dragging another guy back to my place at the end of the night, I realized that I'm a good slut.

As I was taking it all the way down and his eyes were bugging out because no one's ever done that before so comfortably, I realized I'm an amazing slut.

See y'all at Fire Island this weekend!

No comments: