16 February 2010

Bad Hair...

great fucking.

That is the title to a post I was writing in reference to my hairstyle in Manplay-17, but I can't figure out how to embed the video here so fuck it.  Hey guys guess what I am having special feelers for someone and right now it's at the point I feel I need to tranquilize myself a little bit just to stand it!!!

That's not really what I'm here to talk about.  I have decided to grow some balls and accept things might be discussed in a bad way but in the end I have to stay true to myself, my character and my self-expression.

I want to be a bad-ass in love.
The inclination is already there.
If there is reciprocation by another bad-ass, even better. 

I was talking to a friend about doing an anonymous cum-dump type of scene, and I said it was not my cup of tea, but I could imagine doing it if I had a lover that was really into it and got turned on by whoring my hole out indiscriminately...  which I immediately said was weird.  My friend asked why it was weird to want someone to look out for you.  I couldn't come up with a good answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depends. When you said that, were you really looking for someone to look out for you or does the idea turn you on to whore yourself out to tons of guys just to impress the one you are really infatuated with?

(this isn't a judgmental question, I'm just turned on by the scenarios here)