10 October 2008

my burlesque debut, this Sunday...




I will be there, some of my favorite DJ acts will be there, including #1 Cory Koons Crush DJ Rich King of Snaxx and the Black Party fame, and my favorite pro dom and hot future fuck/turned BFF, Ladyfag, will be hosting the night's festivities. I go on at some point between 1am and 2am. I could give you more reasons to come, but do you need any more? Seriously...

go to hustlaball.com for more info. I promise I will learn how to post things better in the future...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the blog's redesign. And what a hot fuk'n pic of you on the beach. Be sure to put some sunscreen on those tatts. lol
When you gonna be in L.A. again?
Jeff D

Mr. Koons said...

aw thanks! I have no LA plans as of right now, but I will most likely be making it out to California over the holidays... I will keep y'all posted. oxCK